Are you done with the central London architecture and design scene? Fancy a move or have recently moved to the northern Home Counties and keen to continue your career within the commercial interiors sector? If you have answered yes to both these questions, then please read on……….!!!
White Space has been approached by a small but growing privately owned company that specialises within the commercial office interiors sector as they are looking to appoint a concept oriented qualified Architect to join them at management level. Due to a strong pipeline and a positive market post Brexit they have serious growth plans in mind for the company as a whole and need to bolster their 4 strong in-house design team. This is a great opportunity for someone to have a close involvement in both client side and project delivery with a strong team atmosphere so this is perfect if you’re currently at a crossroads in your career. They are looking for someone who is super-keen to develop their career and scope to help shape the company’s growth and direction, while building and leading their team.
To be considered for this unique opportunity you must:-
- be Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE within the commercial interiors sector
- possess a proven track record within the commercial office sector
- have worked for a design focused UK practice
- demonstrate energy, motivation, take responsibility and deliver consistently under time and cost constraints. The company has a strict healthy work/life balance policy!
- possess the ability to take a lead on projects and coordinate all aspects of a design proposal. Particularly the ability to turn a loose verbal client brief, refine it intelligently, and generate creative concepts, within the project objectives and constraints. Then overseeing development of the design through to sign-off, and some oversight during the construction phase
- have a keen interest in global architecture and culture
- have excellent presentation skills and the confidence to present schemes to clients in person
- proficiency in the relevant design programmes and able to learn new software as required. They currently use AutoCAD and are keen to move on to Revit so experience in one or both is essential
The majority of their clients are central London based so you will be expected to travel there on a frequent basis as well as to regional sites so there is the opportunity to get out and about regularly. They are members of the BCO and regularly sponsor industry events so you will be encouraged to attend social/networking events.
The successful candidate will be offered an extremely attractive remuneration package, plus team bonuses, and benefits such as healthcare and pension schemes are also in the pipeline. The company is an established, financially sound consisting of a diverse team of excellent highly motivated individuals.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been craving for please get in touch ASAP!