This 200 strong multi sector consultancy firm is urgently seeking a senior level qualified Architect to support their 35 strong architectural team. The role would be based in the 150 person London office and is a full-time permanent position.
The studio works across wide range of sectors including, health, education, commercial, residential, and mixed use. Their history of excellent work has garnered them national attention and resulted in a consistent track record of awards. Through their work they seek to support and nurture the communities they operate in and also focus on supporting young people by creating career opportunities in the construction industry.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting and leading projects across all RIBA stages, especially on large and complex projects
- Developing positive client relations and supporting business development
- Taking responsibility for the care, motivation, morale, and general technical development of junior staff, providing technical training when appropriate
Essential skills and experience for this role as follows:
- Registered Architect with the ARB
- Minimum 5 years Part III experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
You would also be responsible for other members of staff, co-ordinating their workload and ensuring their tasks and duties are carried out in accordance with practice procedures and must be confident in taking this responsibility into your role. These staff members can include; Architects, Part II Architectural Assistants, Part I Architectural Assistants, Architectural Assistants, Architectural Technicians and CAD Technicians.
The salary for this position is £48 - £65,000 pa (DOE) including access to a wide range of development opportunities to support you in gaining further professional qualifications. So, if this feels like the perfect next step in your career, please do not hesitate to apply below!