This multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a Project Lead to provide leadership, management and direction to support their continued growth and wide portfolio of projects. Established in the 1960s, the practice has grown from strength to strength starting with two architects and is now currently at over 25 technical staff. They operate in various sectors including residential, educational, commercial, industrial and leisure often collaborating with surveyors, project managers and health and safety consultants.
They look forward to welcoming new members to the team continuing to bring a mix of talent and knowledge to the table that keeps their projects fresh and exciting.
In this role you would act as Lead Consultant, managing consultants employed by the client ensuing delivery of their work is on programme, fully coordinated with other consultant designs and report regularly to the client as Project Lead representing all consultant parties. You would effectively lead and allocate resources using each person to the best of their ability in order to manage the smooth and efficient running of all projects whilst maintaining high standards of design, construction and contract management.
Further to the above, your responsibilities for this role would be as follows:
- Provide full ‘Architect’s Service’ as described in the RIBA Plan of Work and the “Standard Form of Agreement for the Appointment of an Architect”
- Prepare technical documentation and oversee production of drawings
- Oversee a team of Architects and Technical staff
- Represent the company at the highest level both inside and outside of the office building
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent skills in AutoCAD for preparing architectural drawings
- Ability to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Sound knowledge of the planning process and policies, building regulations, NHBC standards, and all other necessary technical standards
- Architectural degree, Construction degree, ARB RIBA CIAT certification or equivalent experience in delivering architectural projects to a high standard
The salary for this position will be £45 – 55,000 pa (DOE) and is a great role for anyone looking to take a step up in their career. So, if this feels like the perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.