A fabulously unique opportunity has arisen with a specialist urban design and landscape design consultancy based in central Reading. Founded and led by an extremely talented and well connected individual this company is definitely going places!
The team already boasts a great reputation and extensive experience in the creation and delivery of projects globally including the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Americas so they’re not short of talent! This talent, experience and background positions them at the forefront of their chosen sectors - they now need someone who wants to learn from the best!
Due to incredible expansion plans they are urgently seeking a talented and motivated Junior Landscape Architect to join and compliment this team of amazing people!
You will be working closely with the Director of Landscape and the Senior Landscape Architect on a range of high profile, mid to large scale projects both UK and internationally based so you will be exposed to a wide range of interesting work. Your main tasks will initially be providing software and design support across all stages of these projects whilst being a key member of the team going forward. As you progress within the office you will be given more and more responsibility.
To be considered for this quite amazing role you must fulfil the following criteria:-
- Have completed a Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Possess a minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills using AutoCAD, SketchUp and the Adobe Suite. Additional expertise in Revit, Civil 3D or GIS would be a distinct advantage
- Work well as part of a team environment and individually
- Able to organise own work and hit set deadlines
- Willing to get involved and grow within a small studio environment!
A hugely competitive salary is on offer, along with a range of staff benefits and an attractive pension scheme. Travel costs will also be covered.
Career progression is definitely on offer for the successful individual and an ASAP start can be accommodated!
What’s stopping you from applying? Do it now!!