A renowned international architecture and design firm are on the hunt for a Management Systems Manager to join an ambitious team within their stunning central London studio. Consistently named within the AJ100 and with an ever growing network of over 1,600 people based in offices spanning three continents, this represents an opportunity to work with undoubtedly one of the biggest names in the industry.
As a senior member of the strategic management team, you will oversee a number of vital roles whilst reporting directly to the London Board of Directors. The successful candidate will be an impartial and resourceful individual well versed in audit techniques capable of working independently to supervise others.
This marvellous opportunity encompasses numerous responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Ensuring the maintenance of all accreditations, certifications, licenses and awards – including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, RoSPA, Constructionline and CHAS registration.
- Raising quality, environmental and health and safety awareness.
- Reporting the performance of the Management Systems to stakeholders.
- Devising and establishing the company’s processes, standards, specifications and programmes in line with requirements.
- Managing the internal audit team and audits of performance on site.
- Ensuring swift and effective resolution to any quality related problem.
- Supporting marketing and business development activities by providing evidence and information for the bid team to produce responses to PQQs and RFPs.
- Assisting with policy statements.
- Liaising with Senior PM-operations and BIM Managers on policy and procedures.
- Liaising with Sustainability Design Practice Leader and Green Team.
- Liaising with external parties to ensure standards are maintained through the supply chain.
- Induction of new joiners into the Management Systems.
- Implementing the quality, environmental and occupational health and safety systems.
- Liaising with HR to produce CPD programmes.
- Providing support and guidance on standard documents.
- Reporting changes in legislation to the practice.
- Assessing whether objectives are feasible and mitigating risks.
- Experience implementing, maintaining and improving ISO management systems – specifically ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Level 5/6 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety Management qualification (or equivalent).
- Membership of a professional body at appropriate level - including maintained CPD.
- Advanced knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015.
- Working knowledge of RIBA Plan of Work 2020.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
If the chance to work for this illustrious company sounds too good to turn down, then don’t hesitate to apply!
For a full detailed job description please get in touch ASAP.