This established City based architectural and design practice is looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications individual to join their successful team and assist them in their mission. This practice has a rich history and experience of working together on projects around the world, producing exciting and ground breaking designs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling project information and creating press releases and packages for the media
- Coordinating with company’s wider PR team, overseeing press monitoring services
- Assisting partners, project Leaders and the business development leaders with media related issues
- Managing company website and social media accounts
- Assisting in the creation of project narratives
- Preparing newsletters, internal and external
- Identifying and coordinating speaking opportunities and exhibitions
- Managing and developing the international press list
- Organizing tours of projects for clients and other interest groups
- Updating project data on CRM database
The successful candidate will be self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment, who can work independently as well as part of a group you will have a background in either architecture, journalism, PR, research, marketing, business or communication within the creative industries. In return you will be offered a competitive salary and great benefits.