White Space is working with a renowned architectural practice based in West London who is urgently seeking a fabulous Office Administrator to join their team. This is truly an exciting role for someone who has strong front of house experience looking for a step up into an Office Coordinator type role.
The role of the Office Administrator is to ensure the smooth running of their busy studio. This will include managing reception and front of house, the upkeep of the whole office in other areas of the administrative function.
Specific duties of the role include:
- Monitoring accounts mailbox
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking and managing meeting room (including catering)
- Assisting with the monitoring and ordering of office supplies together with general admin support
- Booking couriers
- Binding documents for presentations
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area and meeting room
- Sorting and distributing post
- General admin support such as letters and meeting minutes
- Additional tasks may involve travel arrangements, research, arranging presentations and internal events. The job description could expand, dependent on experience and ability, to HR and Finance. You will provide support to the Office Manager and occasionally directly to the design teams.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Adobe InDesign or and Photoshop knowledge would be an advantage
- Proactive approach with a strong work ethic
- Able to engage and work with a wide range of people including those holding senior positions in this and other organisations