White Space is pleased to assist an Essex based client who is urgently recruiting a Part II Assistant, Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technician for their busy office.
- c.30 strong architectural practice in Essex
- Specialists in developer-led residential projects
- Committed to embracing new technologies, they strive to produce innovative and inspiring design
- Impressive array of clients with consistent stream of projects always coming through
- Typically working on medium to large scale residentially led projects
- Part II Assistant / Architectural Assistant / Architectural Technologist
- Producing working drawings on a complete mix of UK based residential developer led projects while being managed by a Project Architect/Associate
- Working within a sociable & close-knit team
- Excellent opportunity to gain fantastic technical/construction exposure
- Must possess a Diploma in Architecture (will consider overseas equivalent)
- A minimum of 1 years' professional experience gained ion UK based residential schemes
- Fluent AutoCAD skills
- Have a "can do" attitude and keen to get involved!