Expanding 20 strong sociable practice based in the heart of the Old Street/Clerkenwell area is looking to recruit a Vectorworks literate Part II Assistant to join their busy studio. Workload wise they predominantly work within the residential (both one-off & multi-unit) and commercial sectors so you will be exposed to an interesting array of projects.
Due to a number of new commissions they urgently need to recruit a Vectorworks literate (will cross train) Part II Assistant who can seamlessly slot into an existing project team working closely with the Project Architect/Associate. This practice is in a great position to offer Part 3 exposure as they are working on numerous live projects that are at the post-planning stages.
The following skills & qualities will be required:-
- Vectorworks, Photoshop & SketchUp
- Excellent design skills (both 2D & 3D) and good sketching abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to take the initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Good construction knowledge
- Well organised
This is a really fab opportunity to join a lively, sociable busy studio that can offer superb career progression and the opportunity to really take on some project responsibility.