A well respected high-end interior design firm, who works across a variety of residential and commercial interior projects as well as on custom products and furniture is now looking for a Studio Manager to join their team on a part-time basis. Their work is recognised for its bespoke highly tailored approach.
Main duties and responsibilities include:-
- To manage the administrative side of design projects
- Office management and organisation – keeping office presentable at all times, ordering stationary and supplies
- Administration duties – answering calls, meeting and greeting clients etc.
- Drafting company newsletters and updating website
- IT support – managing printers, troubleshooting, managing subscriptions, keeping licenses up to date etc.
- PA duties to director – managing diary, travel, car, emails etc
- Finance – liaise with accountant, client invoicing, manage expenses
- HR support – manage staff holiday requests, review dates, set up interviews, review health insurance policies, draft employment contracts
- Digital filing and folder management – Dropbox/Google Drive/server
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a PA, Studio Manager or EA. You will have exceptional communication written and verbal skills, with the ability to work well under pressure, you will be highly organised with strong prioritising skills, able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally. Excellent IT skills are a must.
Please note that this role is Part-time 2 days a week, with a possibility to this increasing.