One of the most respected Architectural practices with an 80-year history is looking for a Post Room/Reprographics Assistant to join their award-winning team in central London. This is a highly respected practice renowned internationally for planning and designing some of the most iconic buildings across the world.
You will be working with members of the Facilities team, assisting the team as necessary.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Delivery/Circulation and collection of mail internally
- Assisting with print room service
- Ordering of consumables for printers/copiers in Parkway buildings
- Provide assistance with simple problems with printers/copiers in Parkway buildings and helping to co-ordinate with external parties when required
- Main a tidy working environment in the Print room/Post room
The ideal candidate will be reliable, have appropriate technical skills/experience, have basic graphical awareness and the ability to work to high standards whilst under pressure.
*** Only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply ***