Award-winning north London based architectural practice is actively seeking a Marketing and Business Development Manager/Assistant Manager to join their amazingly talented team based out of a beautiful studio. This practice has a diverse portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East and so there is always a plethora of interesting projects on offer!
They are seeking a creative and ambitious individual to help us build the practice’s profile and assist in driving the growth of their business internationally. You will be working closely alongside the senior management team but also working autonomously so you must be happy to get stuck in!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying relevant business opportunities and coordinating meetings with potential clients
- Managing and updating all marketing collateral including publications, portfolios and CVs
- Managing the company website and social media accounts
- Reviewing competitions lists and compiling PQQs, tenders, proposals, presentations.
- Some involvement with coordinating internal and external PR activities
- Maintaining the press article library
- Writing interesting & compelling press releases
- Identifying networking, speaking and judging opportunities for senior staff
- Attending networking events alongside Directors
- Preparing CRM including mailing lists and sending regular newsletters
- Assisting in hosted events
- Degree in Architecture/Marketing/Graphic Design/Journalism is desirable but not essential
- Experience in business development, including bid drafts, within the architecture industry
- Excellent graphic design skills - advanced InDesign and Photoshop skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Understanding of the architecture industry
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
The position is full-time, and we will provide a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
This practice is experiencing and expecting an increase in workload and wants to keep “ahead of the curve” so is in the position to hire, remotely to begin with of course, a highly talented and personable individual who eats/sleeps/lives all thing marketing and business development oriented within the architecture sector!
Success and career progression are definitely on offer for one lucky individual!