White Space has been approached by this growing UK wide multi-award winning practice to find a suitably qualified and experienced qualified Architect for their central London studio. Established a number of years ago with three offices across the UK they continue to go from strength to strength and need to add a qualified Architect to their 10 or so strong studio. They now have a fantastic reputation for the design and delivery of high quality buildings across a fabulous mix of project types and sectors.
This practice has gained a great reputation for offering a flexible working environment, competitive salaries and employee benefits, regular social events and activities, and actively encourages career development for all their employees. Why wouldn’t you want to join them??
Due to continued growth plans and a recent spurt of commissions coming into the studio they now urgently need to recruit a Project Architect who possesses the following attributes:-
- ARB/RIBA registered
- Proven AutoCAD & Revit literacy
- A minimum of 5 years post Part II UK experience
- A mix of excellent design & technical skills and ideally have worked at both pre & post planning stages
- Exposure to projects ranging from £5m - £25m in value
- Have gained project running responsibilities
- Experience working within the education and/or residential sectors
- Solid Adobe Creative Suite skills
In addition to the above you must also possess good communication skills, be well organised and be extremely efficient in your approach, be a committed team player and have the ability to take on a fair amount of responsibility.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a national practice that is going places and picking up numerous awards & high profile commissions along the way!
This is an URGENT role so interviews will be taking place over the next couple of weeks for a pre-Christmas start so please do not delay your application!!