A busy Architecture/Urban Design studio based in Central London is looking to bring in a new Architect to the team.
This studio have offices in Melbourne / Sydney, London and Manchester. They've had consistent work flowing in across all offices working together on BIM Level 2 schemes from concept through to completion. They really care about the design output on each and every project!
You will be working closely with one of the senior partners on a range of interesting schemes (commercial / Ressi / Mixed Use). You will get invaluable training from the partners, which will allow you to progress quite quickly. You must have an all-round skill set, experience working on all RIBA stages and have UK project exp. Revit can be trained however we are ideally looking to someone who is a strong user of this software.
- ARB registered Architect
- Available to start a new role ASAP
- Experience working on UK based projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Both design and construction knowledge
- Confident working on multiple projects at various stages
About the studio:
- Over 50 staff in London
- Based in EC London
- Multiple offices in the UK, and Australia
- BIM Projects, Revit is used practice wide
- Known for internal promotions, and recognition
- Specialising across Mixed Use, Residential, Commercial and Infrastructure!
Apply with your CV ASAP, interviews already being arranged.