An AJ100 studio based in Central London is looking to bring in a new Project Lead to work on pre-planning design for Low density residential master planning outside London and Regeneration schemes in London! The studio has over 150 staff in London, and over 50 in their head office.
You will be working closely with one of the senior partners on a range of interesting schemes all within the residential sector. This firm are known to promote staff within the practice, therefore there will be a clear pathway for your career progression from day one. It is important that you have over 2 year's Revit experience and feel confident working with software independently. Whilst you will be overseeing and managing your teams work, you must be able to hop on the tools yourself whilst the busy periods kick in.
- ARB registered Architect
- Experience working on UK residential based projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong UK planning knowledge
- Confident working on multiple projects at various stages
About the studio:
- Over 150 staff in London
- Based in EC London
- Multiple offices in the UK
- BIM Projects, Revit is used practice wide
- Known for internal promotions, and recognition
- Specialising across Mixed Use & Residential
Apply with your CV ASAP, interviews already being arranged.