We are thrilled to be working with an up and coming 15 strong architecture & interiors studio based in good old trendy east London! They continue to build a first class reputation within the high end residential and boutique retail sectors. They are now on the hunt for a hugely talented and experienced qualified Architect who is keen (and ready!) to take on a £10m high-end Listed residential scheme based in north London.
The project is an approx. 10,000 sq ft scheme currently at RIBA Stage 1 and is due to go into planning later this year so you will be involved at the very early stages. The practice is converting a property which is currently 2 homes into 1 amazing family home! Working closely alongside the Design Architect you will be tasked with managing the project right through to the delivery stages - WOW!!!! You will be overseeing a small team of 2-3 individuals so previous management experience is necessary!
To be considered for this most amazing role you must possess the following:-
- ARB/RIBA registration
- Min. 5 years PQE
- Vectorworks skills (cross training will be offered if required)
- Have a fantastic appreciation of all stages of a project from initial feasibility through to site delivery/handover
- Previous experience working on sensitive high-end residential schemes
- Management skills
- Ideally have worked on projects with a mix of both conservation/heritage & contemporary elements
- A passion for high quality design and exemplary construction/detailing skills
- Oodles of energy, drive and talent as this is an awesome project to be heading up!
In return you will be working on a most amazing London based high-end residential scheme from the very early stages! The practice is extremely close knit and friendly so it’s a great place to work - which obviously helps!!!
Please get in touch ASAP for more information!