White Space is working with an established architectural practice who are currently WFH like everyone else but have their studio based in Farringdon. They are a medium size practice that work on a whole mixture of projects and interestingly have a 50/50 split in-house using AutoCAD and Revit. They're currently experiencing a substantial increase in their workload and now need to recruit a delivery focused Revit literate individual to join their team of Architects, Part II Assistants & Architectural Technologists.
One of the Directors urgently needs to recruit either a Revit literate Architectural Technologist or qualified Architect (will consider an experienced Architectural Assistant with job running capabilities) who has the ability and track record of managing, overseeing and delivering a large multi-unit residential scheme that is currently at Stage 3. It is essential that you have extensive Revit skills and comfortable managing a demanding project programme with minimal supervision. You will have a small 1 or 2 person team to oversee when the workload requires.
An overview of the brief:-
- Experienced Architectural Technologist or qualified Architect
- Excellent Revit skills
- Previous experience working on large-scale residential developments
- Ability to be totally hands-on in the production of working drawing packages
- Possess excellent construction & technical detailing knowledge
- Proven track record working on projects from Stage 3 onwards
- Be an excellent communicator
- Able to take a lead role on a substantial residential scheme
- Can work independently and able to manage a small team
- Available at extremely short notice!
In return you will receive a competitive salary, complete autonomy on the project and a tight knit management team around you for support when required.