One of London's foremost established commercial practices is extremely busy and therefore needs to recruit up to 3 talented Part II Assistants to join the office working across a multitude of sectors & scales (predominantly medium to large)
including commercial offices, mixed use, hospitality, retail, residential & some exciting Hybrid projects! Stages range from inception through to completion so there's potentially a lot for you to get your teeth into!
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work with talented, friendly and international teams on a whole plethora of exciting new projects for a range of highly prestigious clients.
The key requirements for these role include:-
* up to three years' experience within a UK based architectural practice
* Part II qualification (or overseas equivalent)
* professional experience using Revit, BIM and Enscape would be advantageous
* proficiency in AutoCAD
* excellent design & presentation skills
* innovative and open minded approach to design ideas
* engaging and articulate with excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills
* excellent hand drawing or model making skills to illustrate your ideas
* MS Office, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite experience preferred
* knowledge of Rhino/VRay and other 3D visualisation packages would be a major advantage
These are ASAP start roles so please get in touch now for further information!