White Space is proud to be working exclusively with a world-renowned company providing high quality professional insurance services across a number of industries. This venerated company is comprised of over 250 people globally and covers a significant proportion of UK and overseas architectural practices.
We are searching for a Risk Manager who has accumulated considerable experience within the architectural market to join a diverse and dedicated team based in their central London office. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills that prides themselves on thoroughness and precision.
As a key member of the strategic management team, you will have significant responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of the Association’s Risk Management Programme.
- Conducting risk management reviews and providing detailed reports to members.
- Raising Members’ awareness of risk and providing informed guidance.
- Presenting risk management seminars and workshops.
- Keeping abreast of market changes, important legal updates, and changes to regulations.
- Providing guidance to Senior Managers on Professional and Architectural matters.
- Assisting in maintaining the risk management content of the company website.
- Raising awareness among Members of the Managers’ services and promoting active Member participation in all risk management processes.
- Contributing to the production of risk management support material.
- Extensive experience in an architectural practice or construction industry at a senior level.
- ARB registered Architect or possess demonstrable equivalent qualifications.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong working knowledge of risk management.
- Previous experience working with risk.
This esteemed company aims to provide the ultimate in employee support and boasts a number of sporting and social events throughout the year. There are also attractive benefits including:
- Life assurance schemes.
- Private medical insurance cover.
- Subsidised corporate gym memberships.
- An interest free season ticket loan.
- Employee wellbeing services.
- An employee share scheme.
If you’re ready to jump at this truly unique opportunity, then don’t hesitate to apply!
For a more detailed job description please get in touch ASAP.