We are looking for a Senior Architect with housing experience to take the lead on a large UK based resi-led mixed use project which is at the early design stages (and likely to go all the way through to construction).
- Well established 30 strong practice based in West London
- Using Revit on most projects in the studio (although not looking for a Revit expert, the housing experience is way more important to them)
- We have worked with this practice for several years and have placed many people with them (always receiving good feedback)
- They work arcross a diverse range of sectors including housing, mixed use, retail and transport
- Very experienced management team who are all lovely people
- Excellent work/life balance - no long hours culture here
- UK based resi-led mixed use project comprising 240 units housing, new build office (designed separately by stirling prize shortlisted practice), cinema and car park. Our client will be taking care of all of the residential at the early design stages - and then probably delivery of the whole thing after this.
- Currently at the feasibility stages and looking to take it through to planning; and then all the way through to construction after this (very high probability of going all the way through)
- Senior Architect with a strong track record in housing projects (ideally medium to large scale)
- Leading into an Associate role with the practice all being well
- You will be able to lead the design and be a robust advocate for your design
- CAD not important; it's all about your housing + design experience
- You will ideally have been all the way through on projects - not just at the design stages
- Proven track record of leading a team and ability to confidently deal with all relevant stakeholders