We are looking for a highly organised Studio Manager to join a client focused architectural practice based in Islington, North London. The team focuses mainly on residential projects but have a varied workload with different scales and budgets. If you have a can-do attitude with the ability to take initiative and are looking to join a tight-knit team, then this could be your next move!
As Studio Manager, your role will be to make sure the day to day running of the office is smooth while supporting the director and a team of architects.
General office administration
• Ordering stationery and office supplies
• Setting up meeting room for presentations
• Arrange general office travel
• Assist architects with drawing issues, printing and document control
• Product research and arranging CPD’s and staff training
PR & Marketing
• Assist in design of the practice brochure
• Liaise with designers for new website
• Maintain and add content to current website and social media platforms
• Liaise with publications and press and prepare and send out press packs
• Dealing with the practices participation in events such as London Open House
• Deal with project enquiries and set up meetings with potential clients
• Prepare fee proposals and explain scope of architect’s services to clients
Other responsibilities will include financial & staff administration and HR, so your software skills must include Microsoft Office, as well as InDesign and Photoshop. The ideal candidate will have good communication and numerical skills, the ability to be versatile and experience of working in a UK architectural practice.
As well as a competitive salary with other fantastic benefits, you will enjoy working in a friendly, state of the art, canal facing studio.
To be considered for this position, apply now or contact Jake Lane @ White Space on 020 3897 7700.