Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly organised Studio Manager urgently required to join the growing team of a specialist multi-disciplinary consultancy based in the heart of Berkshire.
Established 15 strong studio with a significant reputation and extensive experience in the design and delivery of projects in the UK and throughout the globe with the emphasis on strategic planning, architecture, landscape architecture & urban design.
Working closely and under the direction of the Managing Director, you will play an integral and pivotal part in the effective running of the Studio. You will act as the main support to the management and the team as a whole on all studio operations and administration activities. The successful candidate must have proven experience in a similar role. Your duties will mostly consist of (but not be limited to) general studio operations, finance management, resourcing, HR and day to day administration so you must be a well-rounded individual!
Key skills required:-
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Work both independently & collaboratively
- Ability to learn quickly and work an extremely varied role
- Strong analytical, time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills for working across multiple disciplines & alongside professional individuals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Have a "can do" attitude and the ability to really get involved!
- Be the "go to" person for all things support/administrative based