We’re working with a trendy practice of architects, urban planners and designers and looking for a Submissions and Communications Manager to join their team.
- With a team of 28, they were established in 2005 and are located in Clerkenwell, London. In an inspiring environment, they work extremely closely with their clients to find solutions.
- Their projects range from large-scale new town centres, transport hubs, major retail, office, leisure and residential schemes, regeneration of inner city estates, university campuses and buildings, and tourist attractions - these include substantial projects in the UK and abroad.
- Because their projects vary in size and type, your work will be varied as a result.
- You’ll be working with a range of people within a fast-paced environment, so will be kept on your toes, will broaden your existing marketing experience and creative license will apply.
- They have a proven track record of promoting people from within.
- The team is made up of 8 Architects, 7 Architectural Assistants, 4 Associate Directors, 2 Associates, 1 Senior Architect, 1 Consultant & Co Founder, 1 BIM Manager & Senior Architect, 1 Practice Manager, 1 Studio Manager, 1 Partner and 1 Architectural Technician.
- You will support the Directors and Associates to deliver a submissions and communications strategy; your main responsibilities will include preparing submissions, producing presentations for tenders and managing the practice’s social media presence.
- You will have a proven track record of managing submissions, web-based communications and event co-ordination.
- You will also be highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bright and sparky people will do well here.
Apply here or contact Jake Lane @ White Space on 020 3897 7700 for more info!