An exceptional and high-end Architecture and Interior Design Studio in West London are looking for a highly experienced Senior Interior Designer to join their team. Working across the UK and globally you’ll be working on some very prestigious projects. The interiors are exceptional and the designs forward thinking. They work across a number of sectors including residential, hospitality and commercial. The office is in a wonderful social setting and one of the most creative spaces in the UK.
The position offers a high-level of responsibility in the design and coordination of multiple and simultaneous hospitality and/or residential projects. The Senior Designers are members of the Design Studio Team (DST) alongside the Associates, Mid weight Designers, Junior Designers, 3D visualizers and librarian.
Developing the design concept as well as the design details, this person will manage the day-to-day delivery of their projects. The Senior Designer will be assisted by the Mid weight Designers and Junior Designers and will be working closely with the Associates regarding the management of the design concept development and design information production.
Some of the following responsibilities will be included in the day-to-day activities of this role:
· Lead design research for projects in general and concept development in particular. The task includes activities ranging from finding mood images for a particular design direction to establishing information about the specific site
· Lead the establishment of the materiality for the studios projects. Develop the details of the design through material research and to ensure samples are available to review
· Understand of overall FF+E project costs
· Drive the projects design program from concept through to completion including all standard studio phases by using your in-depth knowledge of design timelines and deliverables
· Assist the design management team with communicating and managing the design development process with the clients.
· Ensure a very high level of accuracy is applied in the production of all documentation and the operationality of design produced.
The ideal candidate will have 6-10 years experience in either hospitality or residential design and be very experienced with running jobs within these sectors. Strong skills in AutoCAD, InDesign and SketchUp is essential with good knowledge of UK regulations relating to industry standards.
This role offers a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits so please don’t waste any time and apply today!