This 200 strong multi sector consultancy firm is actively seeking an experienced Architectural Assistant to work within their 35 strong architectural team. The role would be based in the 150 person London office and is a full-time permanent position.
The studio works across wide range of sectors including, health, education, commercial, residential, and mixed use. Their history of excellent work has garnered them national attention and resulted in a consistent track record of awards. Through their work they seek to support and nurture the communities they operate in and also focus on supporting young people by creating career opportunities in the construction industry.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting the project team and leaders on projects
- Creating material such as plans, visuals and documents as required
- Operating in a professional and collaborative manner fulfilling all filing and administrative procedures, in accordance with practice policy.
- Being responsible for the Part I Assistant / CAD Technician.
Essential skills and experience for this role as follows:
- Completion of a Part I & II Architectural degree
- Working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- A flexible approach with a keen eye for detail
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' professional experience
You would also make sure to attend Core Competencies and internally/externally run CPDs, to achieve the required RIBA recommended CPD hours per year.
The salary range for this role is £32–42,000 pa (DOE) including access to a wide range of development opportunities to support you in gaining professional qualifications. So, if this feels like the perfect next step in your career, please do not hesitate to apply below!