This well-respected multidisciplinary construction firm is looking for an ambitious Design Administrator to support their architectural team in day-to-day admin and internal support. This company offers a wide range of specialist services and boasts several cohorts of talented and dynamic professionals collaborating under the same roof to deliver creative solutions in the modern built environment.
The studio works across wide range of sectors but is predominately recognised for their social housing, commercial and mixed-use schemes. Their history of excellent work has garnered them national attention and resulted in a consistent track record of awards and recognitions. Through their work they seek to support and nurture the communities they operate in and put significant emphasis on offering career opportunities to young people in the construction industry.
This role offers a range of responsibilities including:
- Providing PA support to company partners
- Proactively delivering and coordinating administrative tasks
- Assisting the architectural team with documentation including pre-qualification questionnaires, tender submissions, design and access statements and PowerPoint presentations.
- Liaising with the client organisations, contractors and partner companies and updating company records with new information and interactions.
- Assisting with some financial documentation and administrative tasks
The ideal candidate for this position would be flexible and confidential in their approach, promoting effectiveness and quality in the areas they work in whilst demonstrating good set of social values and code of ethics. You must have a keen eye for detail and be able nurture positive and collaborative relationships with people at all levels.
Essential skills for this role include:
• Advanced level Microsoft Word.
• Intermediate level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Proven experience in a proactive office administration role.
• Proven experience in a role requiring excellent interpersonal skills
This position offers a competitive salary alongside access to a wide range of development opportunities to support you in gaining professional qualifications. So, if this feels like the perfect next step in your career, and you know that you’d thrive within a creative and vibrant industry, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!