Looking for a new challenge? Want to make a serious career step and join one of London’s fastest growing design practices? Then please take a look at this........!!!
White Space is working alongside one of London’s most innovative and creative architectural practices that specialises within the residential and workplace sectors. They are striving to become a key influencer in the design of all future cities!
Due to an immense amount of work the two Founding Directors are keen to recruit an ambitious Associate level Architect to join their 12 strong studio based in the heart of East London’s creative hub.
They are seeking an individual who is looking to gain a huge amount of experience and become part of an already vibrant, young team of exceptionally talented Architects and Architectural Assistants. This is the prefect opportunity for someone who is proactive, organised, reliable and go-getting to really flourish within an exciting practice and expos themselves to a great studio environment.
The required skills & experience for this role are as follows:-
- Min 5 years post Part 3 job running experience
- Possess a flair and passion for quality design and strong technical design skills
- Vectorworks and/or Revit
- Experience on RIBA stages 0-7
- Have worked on both new build and refurbishment projects
- Exposure to projects up to the value of £25m
- Keen to be involved in helping to run and grow a small business
- Good hand drawing skills
- Be reliable and have the ability to multi-task
- Experience or understanding of resourcing projects and the ability to manage a team effectively
In return you will receive an excellent basic salary, opportunity for equity/share options and the potential for future directorship. The office environment is friendly, flexible and multi-cultural with regular social activities. They even organise an annual trip abroad - wow!
If this sounds just what you’re looking for then please apply now!