Passionate about all things BIM? Are you looking for that unique strategic/senior level BIM management role? Fancy joining the rapidly expanding London studio of a major international practice? Want to be play a key role in the BIM strategy of a respected architectural practice? Well, please read on if this has piqued your interest!
This 20 strong office is passionate about BIM & VR and is now on the hunt for a BIM Manager to join their hardworking but enjoyable team in the London office who will oversee all BIM related activities going forward. The business is 100% BIM based and even has a VR suite! They urgently seek a passionate and experienced individual who has worked at a strategic level.
The role will require the individual to work closely with the London Principal and with the whole company BIM team to ensure the office is running smoothly and keeping in line with the wider BIM strategy.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Full responsibility for the BIM standards implementation & adoption
- Create & maintain the Revit Template to ensure the company standards are adhered to
- Oversee quality control to ensure all office documentation adheres to company standards
- Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
- Staff training and oversee all day to day BIM based activities within the office
- Overseeing all regular technical upgrades
- Assist in producing the BIM Execution Plan before commencement of all projects
- Leading and managing the team and project delivery on quality and on programme
Minimum qualifications required:-
- A degree in Architecture or similar construction related course
- 5+ years professional experience in a BIM based role
- A deep understanding and interest in the BIM industry
- Must have a good knowledge of Windows environments, MS Office package and database software
- Must possess and maintain an exceptional work ethic
- Always work to the highest of standards
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
If you’re looking for that BIM Manager role with a tonnes of autonomy and a clear direction then look no further!