This global leading architecture, masterplanning and interiors practice, based in the City is looking for a Communications Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be tasked to build relationships with key national, international and trade press media. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications EMEA.
- Develop and implement communication strategies that will differentiate the practice in the market
- Create compelling points of engagement with clients and prospective clients
- Assisting with the management of the group’s website and social media channels
- Assisting Brand Director with internal community communications
- Research, write and edit award submissions
- Act as the Press Office, disseminating a regular flow of news releases and commentary on activity across the group
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work for one of the world’s leading practices
- Work closely with highly experienced designers
- Managing communication strategies from start to finish
- An opportunity to showcase some real creative communication across multiple of channels
To be considered for this role you will have had experience in professional services or a complex, high profile B2B environment, with some international exposure. Experience within print, digital, content marketing and media relations is essential. If you are a seasoned communications professional with proven experience in delivering high quality work, please