This established studio is looking to find an enthusiastic and reliable Architect or experienced Part II Assistant with Industrial and Logistics project experience for this established architectural practice. Soon to be moving into a new studio in Central London, this 8 strong team is looking for people with bold and bright ideas to support their continued growth.
This London location is one of the 4 regional studios across the UK allowing the firm to operate nationally. They work on a wide range of scales and sectors focusing their efforts on residential, healthcare, retail, education, and travel. They seek to create buildings with the perfect balance of form, function and finesse highlighting both technical and design excellence in all their works.
The successful candidate will have excellent design and presentation skills, sound technical knowledge and proven job running capabilities. You would have great time management skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Leading on Industrial and Logistics projects, including through delivery stages, working either independently or with a small team.
- Attendance of project meetings and liaising with client and other consultants.
- Leading presentations to client team, pre-application meetings and other stakeholders.
- Managing the internal project team
- Ensuring drawings comply with statutory regulations and relevant local design standards.
- Assisting with Business Development opportunities within this sector.
The skills key required for this role are as follows:
- Proven ability of running medium to large Industrial and Logistics projects within the UK across all RIBA work stages.
- Part 2 or 3 qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ professional commercial experience
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCAD, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Excellent knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Experience of detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages.
- Fluent English both verbal and written.
This is a full-time position and the salary for this role is up to £45,000 pa (DOE) for the right candidate. If this position sounds like the perfect next step in your career, then please apply below!