White Space is working with an established Surrey based practice that specialises within the UK residential sector and is now experiencing an increase in workload due to a number of their loyal clients kicking on with a number of large-scale residential developments. Therefore, they are in urgent need for 1 maybe 2 experienced Part II Assistants, who live locally to their office, to work within their small friendly team on a number of residential schemes at the pre-planning stages.
Initially they are looking to work 2 days in the office and 3 days from home so it is essential you live locally and are able to drive to the office (free parking on offer).
The role will include the following duties:-
- Preparation of pre-planning drawing packages using AutoCAD (SketchUp & InDesign is also required)
- Producing sketch appraisals & detailed planning applications for a number of medium to large residential developments throughout the UK
- Working on various house types & site plans
- Working both as part of a team in the office & individually from home
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- AutoCAD literate
- Adobe Suite skills
- UK residential experience - min 2 years
- Must live locally to the office
- The ability to drive to the office