White Space are excited to be working with a London based AJ100 architectural practice, who are looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to join their team. This practice has created some of the world’s most iconic buildings. You will be part of a small dedicated marketing team supporting a 200-strong practice. This will ideally suit someone with a creative edge who is used to working with senior members of staff and steering the marketing agenda.
- Managing the marketing and communications activity across the practice
- Prepare and manage practice-wide marketing and communications strategy
- Develop and implement an annual PR strategy for individual projects
- Manage relationships with professional organisations
- Identify and monitor appropriate press publications
- Research, identify, produce and monitor award opportunities and submissions
- Manage events, exhibitions, corporate hospitality and seminars
- Manage marketing material, brochures and presentations for business pitches
- Copy writing, proofing and editing brochures, bids, reports and communications
The successful candidate will come from a similar background, be confident and credible in promoting the band. A truly fantastic opportunity to work in a non-hierarchical, collaborative, multi-disciplinary practice. In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits.