This celebrated practice is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join a vibrant and supportive 150 strong team in its picturesque central London studio. Working alongside the Head of IT, you will be performing a key role in the practice allowing you to develop your IT skills within a dynamic industry.
Over the past 50 years the practice has worked with a variety of clients including both the commercial and community minded looking to produce extraordinary buildings in everyday places. They work in a wide range of sectors including residential, commercial, mixed use and urban regeneration boasting a large portfolio of completed projects across the UK. Putting people first in their design, they have received acclaim from their peers in the form of a consistent record of industry awards and recognitions.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who is friendly, approachable, hands on, eager to learn new skills and is able to easily prioritise their tasks and time.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for hardware, software, infrastructure, and communication systems as well as updating current processes looking to make continual improvements
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Managing support queries from multiple sources that range from 1st to 3rd line
To be considered for this position you must demonstrate the following:
- Strong IT skills
- Experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2012-2016, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
- Efficient problem solver in a fast-paced environment
- Able to be positive and proactive in dealing with tasks and support requests
- Can communicate effectively with staff of all levels
- Willingness to learn new skills with at least 1 year of prior experience.
This role also offers enticing benefits including 23 days leave plus bank holidays, an office shutdown over Christmas, profit share bonus scheme, yearly pay review and an exciting culture in the office with regular social events.
A background within the Architecture industry is desirable but in no way essential for this role provided you have previous experience with IT in an office environment. So, if you are looking to advance your IT career or move into a creative sector and this sounds like the perfect job for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch.