White Space is working with a multi-award winning architectural studio that has an exceptional reputation for creating high quality buildings within the UK commercial, residential and mixed use sectors. Due to a number of project wins and an extremely solid pipeline of work, they are now in a position to expand their 20 or strong team. They have been established for around 15 years and their portfolio now ranges across a number of sectors. They are now totally BIM/Revit based so this individual must be comfortable and have used Revit on a live project.
You will become a key part of their collaborative and cohesive team and encouraged to act and take decisions independently within their project(s) at all times. They value self-motivation, and a collaborative approach towards dealing with clients, external consultants and the design team.
- Recently qualified architect with UK commercial, residential and mixed-use project experience
- Fully proficient Revit skills
- Good knowledge of technical detailing and UK building control submissions, proficiency in AutoCAD
- High level software skills to include making 3D visualizations/walk through videos for presentation purposes in Enscape
- Responsible for the design, development, and delivery of elements of the project
- Programming deliverables and monitoring progress as required
- Capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as working as a team
This is a great opportunity for your personal development and career progression as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, contributions towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment. The office is highly accessible to both London (only 12mins from Waterloo) and parking is on offer for those who live locally.