Top architecture practice is looking for a bubbly yet professional office administrator to join their vibrant team. This practice is based in South West London and specialise in high end residential architecture and interior design. This close-knit practice is very team focused and work closely alongside their clients to create and deliver tailored designs.
Responsibilities will include:
- General administrative duties
- Diary management and control when required
- Keeping the office tidy, ordering stationary and other office supplies
- Organising meetings, rooms and events as required
- External liaison with service providers, clients and other parties
- Reception duties as requires - First point of contact for clients
- Processing correspondence and chasing responses
- Maintaining files
- Archiving as required
The ideal candidate will come from a creative background with preferably 1 year administrative experience, be well presented and highly articulate with an interest in interiors.
This is an amazing opportunity for an administrative assistant looking to work in a fun and creative environment.