Fancy working for a truly internationally recognised architectural practice? This is not just an award-winning practice, but a global star of the architectural world in every sense!
This highly celebrated design practice is looking for an experienced and tenacious Office Assistant to join their friendly London team. The successful candidate will be tasked with the smooth running of the Reception/Front of House as well as assisting with the general day to day office administration, within this busy design studio. In addition to these responsibilities you will need to be totally InDesign proficient and possess advanced Microsoft Office skills. This is an extremely challenging role so will require someone with the ability to work well under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Front of House within a creative environment and be super well-organised, with a “can-do” attitude with the ability to multi-task by supporting other support staff across the business. You will be highly articulate and have good written skills; good IT skills is also essential.
- Meet and greet visitors and guests
- Managing messages and emails
- Ensuring all IT systems are working correctly and efficiently
- Daily usage of InDesign
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept ready for guests throughout the day
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and parcels
- Booking couriers
- Conference call setup
- Travel arrangements & Diary management
- Stationary and general office supply ordering
- Assisting with events
- Assisting the Office Manager with the day to day running
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to work with some of the industry’s most talented architects
- Stunning London offices
- Varied role
- Opportunity to work for one of the world’s most high-profile architects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great social culture
- ASAP start
Please get in touch now as this is a super-urgent role!