White Space is working exclusively with this medium sized design focused practice. We are seeking an experienced and super organised Office Manager to oversee the administrative/support function. They specialise primarily in in the high-end private residential sector but they also work on mixed-use, commercial and retail projects.
As this is a crucial role within the office, they are looking for an exceptionally organised and personable Office Manager. The successful candidate will be already working in a design practice/studio who can come in and hit the ground running. The role will involve working closely alongside the Directors assisting with everyday functions and operations of the studio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- · Ensuring the smooth running of day to day activities
- · General Administration duties
- · Diary management, travel arrangements, accommodation arrangements
- · General HR Duties, recruitment support, maintaining employee files. Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- · Finance support
- · Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
- · Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- · Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- · Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- · Provide general support to visitors
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work for a very well respected architectural practice
- Manage and implement processes
- Work closely with some of the industry’s leading designers
- Great prospects
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits