White Space is excited to be working with a multi-award winning architecture and interior design practice based in leafy north London. Established over 10 years ago they deliver exceptional projects from one-off private residential schemes through to arts/cultural projects and have recently branched into multi-unit developments for a long-standing client of theirs. This practice prides itself on providing a unique personal service and a rigorous attention to detail, project programme and budget. A variety of high quality projects is definitely on offer for you at this practice!
Due to a serious increase in workload they now need to urgently recruit a Project Architect to join their small but highly talented and friendly team! The ideal individual will be Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 3 years UK experience working on both private and multi-unit residential schemes, be a competent user of Vectorworks 2D + 3D (if not 3D then SketchUp) and possess competent job running, site and client facing experience.
Key duties include:-
- Work on projects independently or as part of a team throughout all the RIBA stages
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand and contribute to the design of the overall project
- Take on responsibility for all or part of the project
- Liaise with and manage the wider design team
- Prepare and develop drawings and other documents attributed to the design
- Be aware of any project management related issues relevant to your project(s)
- Keep accurate records for project administration
- Client liaison involvement
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Act as a role model for any junior members of the team
- Actively promote the practice when required
- Contribute, where necessary, to the practice marketing strategy