White Space is a rapidly expanding boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in architecture and design. Established in April 2017, we are a start-up consultancy of 6 people founded by two experienced and well-established architecture specialist recruiters. Due to the growth we have already experienced, we are moving to new exciting WeWork offices situated near Old Street roundabout which offer an amazing co-working environment based on creativity, focus and connection. We have plans to keep growing this year, so this a crucial role within the business which will support our ambitious plans.
We are urgently seeking a Recruitment Coordinator / Administrator whose primary role will be to ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes within White Space. On top of this you will be responsible for registering new candidates in a professional and timely manner. This is a broad ranging role that encompasses both administration responsibilities, resourcing duties and dealing with our customers in an engaging way. Additionally you will be responsible for coordinating and building our social media presence.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all administration procedures and processes are fully documented for the recruitment team
- Relieve recruitment consultants of as much administration as possible and also initiate improvements in systems and processes
- Registering and coding new candidates
- Initial phone contact with new candidates and pulling them through the process
- Assisting consultants with resourcing for their vacancies eg. sourcing new candidates from job boards
- General front of house duties ie. answering the phone and relaying messages
- Posting jobs on the website and various other places
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system
- Assisting with building our social media presence and managing the company pages on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter etc.
In return, we can offer you a fun, friendly and exciting work culture and the opportunity for you to join a dynamic new consultancy at the beginning of its journey. There is a lot of scope for this role to develop further as we grow. Please apply now.