Due to a steady increase in post-planning work this UK wide AJ100 practice needs to urgently recruit a Revit literate Architectural Technologist/Technician for their extremely sociable office based in north London. They have a steady pipeline of work already confirmed and therefore need to add an experienced and team focused individual to join their friendly close knit group of Architects, Technicians & Architectural Assistants. Getting the right fit is extremely important to the London Director as he is a keen believer of organising regular social activities! Their workload is purely residential and mixed use developments with a client list that boasts all the major London and south east based residential developers. They are a fully BIM integrated practice so the ability to use Revit is an absolutely must.
They are now urgently seeking the next “superstar” Architectural Technologist to join their team and initially work closely with the offices’ lead Senior Technologist where you will be working on a major London based residential development. Your main task will be to produce and manage the working drawing package while also keeping a close eye on the programme ensuring everything is completed on time. This is a great opportunity to gain some serious job running experience while also receiving close mentor ship from a highly experienced Technologist.
Skills and experience required to be considered for this role:-
- Possess a Degree in Architectural Technology (or they will consider a highly technically oriented qualified Architect or Architectural Assistant)
- Be totally fluent in Revit
- Have worked on residential/mixed use developments previously
- Comfortable producing high quality working drawing packages
- Sound knowledge of the UK Building Regulations
- Happy to work individually and within a team environment
- Possess a minimum of 5 years professional experience (preferably working within the residential sector)
- Willing to get stuck in!
In return you will receive superb guidance and mentorship, work on some great residential developments and find yourself in a really nice company that has a Director who really values all of his team!