We’re working with a luxury furniture and lifestyle retailer and looking for a back-office Sales Administrator to join their team.
- Located on the prestigious King’s Road, this recently opened London flagship for a company boasting 10 Parisian showrooms, offers a collection of over 500 international designer brands and displays furniture, lighting and rugs for the home and office.
- It also features a lifestyle concept store.
- The showroom regularly hosts product launches, trade presentations and design events, showcasing world renowned designers.
- You will support the sales team, place supplier purchase orders, follow up on order confirmations, lead times and book customer deliveries.
- Prepare invoices and liaise with customers in relation to payments and release of goods for shipment.
- Liaise with logistics companies and suppliers regarding freighting, shipping and deliveries.
- Input payments, receipts, supplier invoices, credit notes etc onto the system.
- Handle and deliver an after sales service.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ sales administrative experience.
- Experience or keen interest in the luxury furniture / interior design industry.
- Not be looking for a stepping stone into sales – this is an operational role.
Apply here or contact Jake Lane @ White Space on 020 3897 7700 for more info!