White Space has been instructed by this friendly collaborative practice based in trendy east London to find them an experienced qualified Architect who possesses a proven track record within the retail sector specifically working on high street style roll-outs. This practice has won multiple awards for projects within their specialist sectors and now urgently need to recruit a senior level Architect who can act as the number 2 to the Director in charge of retail.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:-
- ARB/RIBA registered
- Revit literate
- Possess excellent design and technical delivery skills
- Have worked closely with a number of high street brand clients on the roll-out and refurbishment of their stores
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- Manage a small project team
- Deal with contractors, external project teams and the client on a regular basis
- Maintaining a long-term client relationship so good communication and interpersonal skills is essential
- A real passion for the retail sector!
The role will include:-
- Regular client and contractor meetings
- Planning workload and all team resources
- Preparing and managing fee proposals and issuing invoices
- Store layout design development
- Working specifically to client protocols and processes
- The preparation and reviewing of all internal information prior to being issued
- Attending site meetings and assisting the client and contractor teams
- Regular travel to site throughout the UK
In return to joining this friendly & collaborative environment you will be playing a key part within the specialist retail team and also be an active mentor for all junior team members. This practice has been established for over 30 years now and continue to actively in making a positive change for the communities we work within.