White Space is pleased to be working with this leading global multi-disciplinary consultancy in the search for an experienced Senior Technologist to be part of their architectural division consisting of approx. 20 qualified Architects and Technologists. Their expertise is within the Life Sciences, Healthcare and Industrial sectors where they continue to buck the trend due to their strong pipeline of business!
They are actively seeking a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their close-knit project delivery team where you will be working on projects from initial conceptual and technical design and then through to the development and detailing stages and beyond to construction on site. The role will be extremely varied and quite complex so previous exposure on similar projects will be essential.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Working as an integral part of the delivery team
- Preparing high quality design and construction packages using Revit, AutoCAD & ADT
- Involved with the detail design and production information process - coordinating the detailed design information
- Leading projects throughout the detail design phases
- Preparing NBS specifications
- Collating and organising the technical project information
- Participate in site visits and attending site meetings when required
- Coordinate and cooperate with members of the wider design team
- Work closely with the Lead Architect
Qualifications and expertise required:-
- Be a qualified Architectural Technologist (MCIAT)
- Possess a strong and proven career track record as an Architectural Technologist
- Experience gained within a variety of sectors - preferably within Life Sciences, Healthcare or Industrial
- In-depth knowledge and experience across all RIBA stages
- Have the ability to lead, coordinate and manage a project team
- Possess substantial technical and construction detailing skills
- Be extremely self-motivated, reliable and super-organised
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure as part of a team and independently
- Be a great team player
In return you will receive an extremely competitive salary and benefits package. You will also be part of a growing and stable organisation that has a strong pipeline of business but also has a low turnover of staff.
If you are looking for a serious career opportunity within a friendly global organisation then look no further!