Frustrated with the lack of direction and career progression at your current practice? Are you a Healthcare specialist with passion, ambition and proven track record? Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, please keep reading!
White Space has been retained on an exclusive basis to seek out the long-term replacement for their in-house healthcare specialist. This individual has been with the practice for many years and they are now looking for their long-term successor to join the London management team. Initially this individual will be co-leading the London healthcare sector with a view to taking over the reins in the long term.
The client is an award-winning global design firm that has a client list that boasts many of the world’s leading healthcare providers, companies, institutions and philanthropists. They are recognised as one of the world’s most innovative architecture & design firms and employ only the best people in their chosen field! Due to long term strategic growth plans they now need to recruit a key individual who is respected and possesses a proven track record within the healthcare sector.
We are seeking a talented Healthcare Leader who has the ability to add their own expertise and leadership in building the London and their office-wide Healthcare sector through business development efforts and strong leadership direction on all projects. You will possess extraordinary initiative, drive, talent and a fantastic entrepreneurial spirit in ever evolving market conditions to inspire and engage with others in the London studio and throughout the whole organisation. You will be joining a unique collaborative culture where the doors are wide open to create and deliver success. The ability to inspire, influence and work positively with others is the real key to the success of this role and individual.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Jointly lead the London healthcare team – recruit and build the team, strengthen their position in the market place, attend various conferences, mentor and lead the team & business development/marketing activities
- Lead all healthcare sector projects within the London office
- Build new and existing strategic partnerships & affiliations
- Ensure sector profitability within the London office
- Develop and maintain relationships
- Generate a strong pipeline
- Jointly provide strategy and vision for proposals and interviews with prospective clients
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills/attributes:-
- Min 15 years’ experience with a focus in the healthcare sector
- Demonstrable reputation as an expert within the industry
- Experience in Medical Planning aspects of healthcare design would be a distinct advantage
- Registered Architect
- A deep understanding of the UK healthcare sector
- Ability to motivate, develop and lead teams
- Deliver successful projects for their client base and the firm
- Proven success in developing and winning new projects
- Experience of developing and executing business development strategies and marketing content, including leading bids and proposals