Leading international design focused multi-disciplinary practice employing circa 800 people in various locations around the globe. They work across several sectors which include transportation, workplace, healthcare, education, retail, residential and mixed use. They place a great emphasis on attracting, retaining and developing the best talent to ensure an open and collaborative culture across all offices. They value diversity in the workplace as they actively employ people who represent many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds which adds positivity and creativity to enable exceptional design outcomes on all their projects. This organisation is hugely successful and is currently experiencing a major growth throughout the business due to a major influx in workload.
You will be joining the European creative hub in the heart of Shoreditch in east London at an Associate level where you will be playing an integral part in the continued success of their growing interiors team which is currently 14 strong. Their plan in the next 6 months will be to increase this to 20-25 talented designers. This role offers the individual a perfect opportunity to incorporate their creativity and design sensibility while leading a team, the project program and the design process within a studio based environment that focuses on always putting people first – their designers, the client, and of course the end users.
Skills & experience required
- Minimum of 7 years’ post qualification experience
- Degree educated – interior design, interior architecture or architecture
- Ideally possess a proven track record within the workplace design sector (not essential)
- Proven ability to lead a project team through positive guidance and mentoring
- Confident in putting forward new ideas and developing design concepts in a collaborative environment
- Excellent presentation, communication and English language skills are an absolute must
- The ability to use Revit and AutoCAD to a high level
- Superb time management and organisational skills coupled with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- An ability to demonstrate through work delivered your design process and quality design skills
If you are looking for a serious career move with the opportunity to step up within a respected global design firm that places great emphasis on developing their own talent, then look no further!
In addition to a highly competitive salary you will also receive a comprehensive benefits package and a fantastic mature yet sociable/fun working environment.