A fabulous architectural practice based in the heart of London's West End is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their team. This practice knows how important this person is to their business and the overall image. You must be highly articulate and has the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Operating a switchboard in a warm, confident and happy manner
- Reservation of meeting rooms on a computerised meeting room booking system
- Meeting and greeting clients in reception. Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment
- Liaising with the PAs and executive directors
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
- Booking couriers
- Administration Adhoc duties
- Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team.
- Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time.
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a leading AJ100 architectural practice.