A devoted, dynamic and specialist South London based studio is seeking to bolster its ranks with an experienced and accomplished Senior/Mid-Weight Interior Designer. Working with some of the biggest names in the leisure/F&B/hospitality sector, this position will see you develop creative solutions for exceptional interiors projects to create exquisitely detailed and beautifully finished spaces, each with their own unique style.
As this is a small practice, you will be the keystone within the working unit with significant responsibilities across a number of varied projects. The successful candidate will be acting as the Lead Consultant managing a team of Architects and Designers both on and off site – so it is essential you have experience in this area.
In order to be considered for this role you must have a full UK driving license and exhibit the following:
- Vectorworks proficiency preferred
- Good all round knowledge of Interior Architecture
- Experience in contract administration and project management
- Proficiency in creating mood boards, colour schemes, FF&E schedules and ironmongery
- A demonstrable track record of spearheading projects in the hospitality sector
If you’re looking to join a close-knit collaborative studio and produce stunning bespoke interiors projects, then apply ASAP!